2024 is going to be here before we know it and it’s proving to be a fantastic year to take advantage of some great cruise offers! We’re seeing loads of offers coming in including free airfares, cabin upgrades, percentage savings (especially if you book early), free cabin upgrades, beverage packages, accommodation and more. The cruise industry took a hit over 2020/2021 with Covid but it’s back with a bang now and the cruise lines are out to woo you!
Here are some of our top picks for 2024:
- The Kimberley – you can’t go past an offer that saves you up to 25% off the fare, and includes free airfares, a nights accommodation and transfers. This is a sensational offer.
- Paul Gauguin – Tahiti – Spend a week or two living up the luxury aboard the Paul Gauguin, cruising amid some of the world’s most spectacular islands and lagoons. Incredible scenery, fantastic service, spacious accommodations ... why wouldn’t you? Paul Gauguin has some fantastic offers out – keep an eye on this one!
- The Arctic – The Northern Lights are at their peak in 2023/2024 so it is a fantastic time to head up to see them. Iceland and Norway both offer excellent chances of viewing them.
- Sub-Antarctic – At the opposite end of the earth, we have incredible opportunities to see prolific wildlife and birdlife in New Zealand’s Subantarctic Islands. Thousands of penguins, seals, sea lions and more inhabit these pristine islands. Did you know fewer people visit the Subantarctic Islands each year than Mount Everest?
- New Zealand – So close yet a world away, New Zealand puts on a constant show of beautiful scenery with incredible lakes, mountains, native bush, glaciers, beaches, geothermal centres and more. If you think you’ve seen all of New Zealand, we’d be willing to be there’s still more to be discovered! There’s a reason why New Zealand wows thousands of visitors each year who can’t believe a country can have such diverse and stunning scenery.
- Japan – Hitting many a top spot this year is Japan, where tradition and technology combine! Japan is a wonderful infusion of old-world customs with modern inventions and bustling cities. One day you’ll visit peaceful, manicured gardens hosted by women in full kimono traditional dress, the next you’ll be caught up in a world full of modern inventions and new-age technology. You’ll enjoy delicate dishes in intricate restaurants and then be amazed at what you can order at the thousands of vending machines throughout the cities. Japan is absolutely mind-blowing and a true treat for the senses!
Image: Tourism New Zealand | Rob Suisted