Why You Should Book With Ultimate Cruising
We recognise you have a choice when it comes to booking your travel. We’re very conscious that each passenger has individual needs, likes and dislikes and that when you book your travel, you want to be confident you’re in good hands and receiving value for your hard earned dollar.
So what makes Ultimate Cruising different from the rest? Why should you book with Ultimate Cruising?
· We’re not a call centre – Each client receives individual attention. You’re not just a number or a booking reference to us. You’re Mr and Mrs Jones, not booking ref: XYZ1234. We’ll take the time to talk to you and make sure we fully understand your travel needs and answer questions no matter how big or small.
· You can speak to the same person each time you call us - Your consultant will know your booking inside and out and they’ll take care of all your arrangements from booking the car to collect you from your home on the morning of your departure, to the final transfer from airport to home.
· Exclusive Offers – Our clients receive special offers that you can’t get anywhere else. For example, our packages include luxury car transfers from your home to/from the airport. We also currently have exclusive access to the last cabins on PONANT’s Kimberley 2022 cruises – which also includes free airfares and a night’s accommodation! We hunt out these deals and offer them only to our Ultimate Cruising guests.
· We’ve been doing this for over 30 years – Ultimate Cruising has been in operation for over 30 years and our consultants are very, very experienced. We’ll advise on the best deals in the market to make sure you’re getting the very best value for your money. We have also been on-board many cruise lines, travelled widely and done extensive training so we’re well-equipped to pass on advice, tips and tricks!
· Small ship experts – We have specialised in small ship cruising for many years. We’re anticipating that there will be more demand for small ships in the coming years following the pandemic, with many people cautious about cruising on the larger ships. We’re not newcomers to this part of the industry! We have been working with small ships and luxury cruise lines for years so we know what we’re talking about.
· ATAS - We are an accredited ATAS agency, meaning we meet their stringent criteria of financial stability and excellence in business. We’re a trusted business so you can book in confidence. They are also there to help if any disputes arise (rest assured we’ve never had to use that particular service!).
· We’ve weathered the storm – The worldwide pandemic has been hard on the travel industry and sadly, many businesses didn’t make it. We’re a hardy bunch here at Ultimate Cruising however, with a sound business model that has ensured that we are still operating. We’ve got a good, stable foundation and have no intention of going anywhere!
Now, enough about us … let’s talk about you. Where would you like to travel next? How can we help to make those travel dreams come true? Call us and let’s have a chat.