Where Shall We Go?
It’s a bit like being in a candy store now that we’re allowed to get back out and travel again! The deals and special offers are flooding in, people are booking but where to go? And which deal is best?
Let us help you out and give you some of our recommendations:
If you’re dreaming about somewhere nice and warm, where you can relax, unwind and enjoy a bit of R&R, here are our top suggestions:
- Paul Gauguin in French Polynesia – idyllic and relaxing with plenty of opportunity to swim, snorkel or lay in a deck chair or hammock! Ask us about registering your interest for our special 03 June departure including airfare, 11 night cruise and 2 night Papeete ... with special connecting flights and Covid insurance coverage!
- Blue Lagoon Cruises in Fiji – who doesn’t love the warm Fijian hospitality? Lots of sun and laughter in a spectacular setting!
- Aranui Cruises to The Marquesas or beyond – laid back with a touch of adventure heading to the lesser known destinations like The Marquesas or Austral Islands in French Polynesia or even to Pitcairn Island
- One way voyages from Hawaii to French Polynesia to Auckland or Australia – talk to us about the options with the different cruise lines that allow you to see multiple destinations on a one-way voyage.
Close to Home
- The Kimberley with PONANT – always a favourite! Red, raw and majestic, The Kimberley is a fantastic option for those wanting to “get away from it all” without travelling too far.
- New Zealand & Australia Combinations – several cruise lines are combining the beautiful scenery of New Zealand with Australia’s larger cities like Melbourne and Sydney. Give us a call to discuss the various options – for example, the South Island of NZ and across to Australia, or the full East Coast and around to Milford Sound before heading across the Tasman.
- Great Barrier Reef with Coral Expeditions – the sensational Great Barrier Reef and more! Venture out to the lesser visited reefs and go where other tourists don’t!
- Antarctica with PONANT – Antarctica is the place to be this year! Cruise from Ushuaia to the Antaractic Peninsula for an incredible adventure on the white continent. Whales, penguins, seals, sea lions and more. Visit just the Antarctic Peninsula or add on South Georgia and the Falkland Islands (highly recommended!)
- The Galapagos with Silversea – Absolutely incredible! The wildlife here will blow your mind! And all in the lap of luxury with Silversea’s 5 star service.
- Svalbard and Greenland – Polar bears, ice and culture galore! This is a unique part of the world and a truly amazing experience – there is nowhere else in the world quite like it.
- The Sub-Antarctic Islands – lying south of New Zealand these incredible islands are home to plentiful birds and wildlife. Think beaches teeming with penguins who don’t hesitate to photo bomb at any opportunity! So close to Australia/New Zealand but a whole different world.
- The Baltics – spectacular fiords, gorgeous townships, beautiful cities …. The Baltics will have you reaching for your camera every 5 minutes. Quite simply beautiful!
- Iceland with PONANT – A circumnavigation of Iceland or a combination with the Faroe Islands or Scandinavia, Iceland will capture your heart with beautiful scenery and unique culture.
- River Cruising – From Amsterdam to Budapest and anywhere in between! River Cruising is a superb way to experience the magic of Europe, exploring gorgeous historic cities, quaint riverside towns, vineyards, castles and more whilst enjoying absolute luxury on-board.
There are loads of cruises to choose from and tons of special offers coming through. We encourage you to give us a call for an obligation-free chat about what’s on offer. We’re happy to talk you through the options and put together a costing for you. It’s what we’re here for!