Ponant Cruises have updated their COVID-19 Vaccination protocol.
It’s now just as easy to cruise as it was pre-Covid!
Vaccination against Covid is no longer mandatory, but still encouraged.*
• A COVID-19 RAT test is no longer required prior to boarding.*
• The wearing of masks on board is no longer mandatory.
• A Health declaration Form is still required from each guest.
• COVID-19 Positive passengers will no longer be required to isolate.
• Ship crew will still be vaccinated with at least 2 doses.
*Guests must follow guidelines set by the country of departure/arrival. Some countries still have COVID-19 requirements. COVID-19 Positive passengers may need to isolate if locally requested or as per the doctor's recommendation. For more information on local protocols click here.
Ponant’s cancellation policy remains the same:
Up to 15 days after booking: Cancel or postpone for whatever reason and rebook for free or receive 100% credit of all sums paid.
Less than 30 days before departure: Rebook for free or receive 100% credit of all sums paid if you test positive for Covid.
If your cruise cannot be operated: Rebook for free or receive 100% credit of all sums paid.
*This policy applies to Ponant cruise only. Airline, accommodation cancellation fees etc may still apply.