5 Options for Cruising Tahiti
Tahiti is famous for her idyllic islands, crystal-clear lagoons and beautiful white-sand beaches. It’s a cruising paradise with turquoise waters, colourful fish life and plenty of islands to visit. That, of course, raises the question of what cruise options are available and which one is going to suit you best. Let us help you out with a quick run down of what cruise options there are in Tahiti:
1. Paul Gauguin Cruises – Custom built for cruising Tahiti’s shallow lagoons, Le Paul Gauguin is a favourite for cruising Tahiti’s islands. Small yet not-too-small, personal and welcoming, guests aboard Le Paul Gauguin enjoy a luxurious stay with meals, beverages, water sports and more included. A visit to a private motu is a highlight. 330 guests
2. Wind Star Cruises - Elegant and refined, cruising with Wind Spirit is one of life’s luxuries! With the sails raised, the warm breeze in your hair and a drink in hand, you nearly have to pinch yourself to make sure it’s not just a perfect dream. All meals, non-alcoholic beverages, water sport equipment and more are all included. 148 guests
Star Breeze – will also be operating out of Papeete in 2022. Star Breeze offers the same elegance, luxury and inclusions but is bigger, taking 312 guests.
Windstar Cruises | Wind Spirit
3. Aranui 5 – A working freighter taking both supplies and guests to the remote Marquesas Islands, Aranui 5 isn’t your typical cruise ship. Guests will enjoy relaxed cruising life with bar, restaurant, entertainment and excellent accommodation as well as included excursions in each port of call. In addition, there’s the opportunity to watch a working freighter load and unload everything from fruit and vegetables through to cars and appliances. An experience not to be missed! 230 guests
4. Oceania Cruises – Oceania’s flagship Regatta is offering a selection of sailings in 2022 as well as one way voyages such as Papeete to Los Angeles. Luxurious and refined, Oceania brings out special offers throughout the year with extra inclusions such as a selection of shore excursions, beverage packages etc. 684 guests
5. Other - Princess Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean also call on Tahiti, often as part of a one-way voyage from the US/Hawaii to Australia or New Zealand. For details on these, please ask our consultants for details.
At Ultimate Cruising, we love Tahiti! Not to blow our own trumpet, but we sell the most Aranui 5 cruises worldwide and we sell the most Tahiti cruises in the Southern Hemisphere. Feel free to give us an obligation-free call and chat about the options.