Three times the size of England, much of The Kimberley is only accessible by boat. It is this very remoteness that has protected this magnificent part of the world for thousands of years and the traces of the Aboriginal rock art can still be seen. Be sure to have plenty of memory on your camera for a scenic flight over the Bungle Bungles and for the many sweeping views that will greet you around every corner of your voyage. Highlights of Silversea's unique cruise to The Kimberley include the King George Falls, Montgomery Reef, Talbot Bay’s horizontal falls, the varied wildlife and the on-board experts and lecturers to name just a few.
On-board, you'll enjoy luxury and exceptional service all the way! Sumptuous meals, included beverages, butler service and the expertise of a fabulous expedition team.
Your 11 night packages includes:
- 10 night cruise from Darwin to Broome (or vice versa)
- All meals on board
- Complimentary beverages including selected wines, premium spirits, soft drinks plus your own tailored mini-bar
- Butler service in every room
- Enrichment lectures by the highly qualified Expedition Team
- Guided Zodiac land and sea tours and shoreside activities
- One hour free Wifi per day
- Plus: Complimentary economy class airfares to Darwin and return from Broome (or vice versa)
- Plus: Complimentary one night accommodation pre-cruise
- Plus: Complimentary chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from your capital city (within 35 km)
Prices start from start from AUD$11,430*per person twin share.
* Conditions Apply PLEASE NOTE: These cruises are selling very fast so prices are strictly subject to availability.