THIS PRODUCT IS NOW SOLD OUT - PLEASE CALL FOR MORE OPTIONS OR CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ANTARCTIC CRUISES
Combine adventure and comfort whilst discovering the mystical Antarctic peninsula and Austral Loop. Marvel at the colonies of King Penguins, the humpback whales, Albatross and fur seals and admire the ice covered peaks and the spectacular vista whilst indulging in the many comforts on-board the French themed L’Austral. Ponant Yacht Cruises is renown for chic, luxurious expedition cruising and with a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being, L’Austral delivers a unique cruising experience.
Your 18 night Antarctica cruise package, departing Auckland 03 December 2018, includes:
- 15 night Ponant luxury expedition cruise aboard “L’Austral”
- Charter flight from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia return
- All meals aboard
- Mineral water, tea, coffee, selection of white, red and rose wines during meals
- All shore excursions including Zodiac expeditions with experienced naturalist guides
- PLUS! Return economy flights to Buenos Aires ex Australia
- PLUS! 3 nights complimentary accommodation pre/post cruise in Buenos Aires
- PLUS! All airport/hotel/ship transfers
- PLUS! Complimentary chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from your nearest international airport (within 35km)
Package price starts from $21,499per person twin share in Deluxe Stateroom.
11/12/2017 Update: Deluxe Staterooms are now fully booked. Please contact us for other options - hurry, only limited cabins still available!
20/02/2018 Update: Last two Prestige Staterooms - Deck 5 remaining - $21,499 per person twin share. Please contact us for full details.